Community Association Insurance
What Does Community Association Insurance Cover?
Here are a few features available in the residential community insurance and homeowner association insurance policies.
- Building Coverage — Covers the building and anything attached to it, i.e. fixtures, flooring and cabinets, as well as any auxiliary structures a Residential Community Association would have such as signs, fencing, garage(s), pool, and/or clubhouse.
- Comprehensive General Liability — Helps protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others.
- Directors and Officers Liability — Protects members of the association board against claims alleging wrongful acts in carrying out their duties.
- Employee Dishonesty — Provides coverage in the event of a direct physical loss to business, personal property, money and securities caused by a dishonest act committed by an employee. If an association contracts someone to manage the property for them, i.e. a property management firm, the association would need to obtain a fidelity bond from the bond department.
- Ordinance and Law — Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration — Provides coverage that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you or the business owner becomes a victim of identity theft.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about Jackson Insurance Services or to speak with a member of our team, call us today at 801-264-1100. We are also located at 997 East 3900 South in Salt Lake City.